The Bishop Chamber of Commerce on May 13 hosted a volunteers appreciation dinner. The chamber and its army of volunteers assist in many events throughout the community and throughout the year, many which aren’t chamber related. Chamber staff expressed its gratitude because without the volunteers, some events wouldn’t be possible.
Bishop Chamber Volunteer Appreciation Dinner
- Photos by Gayla Wolf/The Honey Bee
- Residents hope to spark investigation effort
- Sober Grad Night seeks sponsors and volunteers
- Woman dies after falling into runoff-fueled Bishop Creek
- Memorial Day service
- Mule Days Parade 2023
- Klondike Lake closed to motorized boaters
- Badwater Road not so bad
- Utility upgrades proposed in Death Valley
- Spring area runoff picks up pace, streams and creeks are surging
- Investigation into Independence murder continues
- Burial sites stop work on Olancha bypass
- Extensive spring runoff FAQ includes information from multiple agencies
- 'Everybody plays the mule'
- SIHD hosts its first Health and Community Fair
- 53rd annual Mule Days celebration kicks off today (May 23)
- District agrees to $400,000 settlement over COVID policies
- Agency highlights Gusé on Missing Children’s Day
- Mural unveil
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.